Nicholas F. Morisani practices in the area of labor and employment and represents both private and public employers in defense of discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment and hostile work environment claims. Mr. Morisani also represents clients in defense of civil rights claims arising under the U.S. Constitution.
Prior to joining Phelps Dunbar, Mr. Morisani served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sul Ozerden, U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi, and as a litigation associate at a large Southeastern law firm, where he practiced in the areas of general and commercial litigation and tried cases in the state courts of Alabama.
- Mississippi College School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, 2009; Chief Executive Editor, Mississippi College Law Review; Moot Court Board; President, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- University of South Alabama, B.A., magna cum laude, in History, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
CLERKSHIP : Law Clerk to the Hon. Sul Ozerden, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- Alabama Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (Co-editor, The Quarterly)
- Mississippi Kidney Foundation (Board of Trustees)
- University of South Alabama National Alumni Association (Board of Directors)
Rate : $$$