Nicholas Isaacson is a well-rounded corporate lawyer who advises public companies, private companies, private equity firms, lending institutions and governmental authorities. Nick has handled matters for domestic and foreign clients including :
- Multibillion-dollar mergers and acquisitions
- Multibillion-dollar secured and unsecured commercial finance transactions
- Multibillion-dollar public-private partnerships.
Nick’s eclectic background, including an MBA and an MSPA, empowers him to be a valuable resource and counselor for clients.
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, M.B.A. (2004)
- Columbia Law School, J.D. (1998)
- Harvard University, B.A. magna cum laude (1994)
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Professional Associations : American Bar Association
Rate : $$$