Nicholas D. Kayhan focuses on the defense of toxic tort and environmental claims. As a partner in our Mass Tort and Toxic Tort and Environmental practices, Nick represents chemical, energy and agricultural industry clients in state and federal courts.
With more than 25 years of experience, Nick defends environmental remediation, property damage and personal injury claims involving a variety of chemicals and products.
Nick is adept at understanding and presenting scientific evidence on a wide range of subjects, enabling him to effectively try cases involving complex technical issues.
- J.D., University of California Hastings College of Law
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- Alameda County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$