Mr. Nicholas M. Lampros is an associate in the Los Angeles office and a member of the firm’s litigation group. His practice focuses on insurance coverage disputes and intellectual property litigation. He also maintains an active pro bono practice.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2008
Bar Admissions : California
Pro Bono :
- Analyzed and benchmarked a transitional government’s media authority law against best practices in media regulation.
- Assisted a veteran in seeking an appeal of a denial of Veterans health benefits.
- Member of Clemency Project 2014, assisting individuals convicted under subsequently-reduced mandatory sentencing guidelines in petitioning for executive clemency.
Rate : $$$