Nicholas B. Lingle focuses his intellectual property practice on patent prosecution, with a concentration in mechanical engineering. He works with a range of technologies, including medical devices, oil extraction, renewable energy and construction materials.
- Works with a major medical device company to prosecute international and domestic patent applications and coordinate global prosecution strategies
- Analyzes competitor products and patents, and drafts opinions for clients related to issues such as noninfringement and freedom to operate.
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2015; magna cum laude; Research Editor, Temple Law Review; Order of the Coif
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh, 2012, magna cum laude
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Registration No. 75,038
Rate : $$$$