Nicholas Marchica is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s New York office, where he is a member of the Corporate & Securities Practice Group. He mainly advises domestic and international companies, private equity firms and commercial banks across the United States, Asia Pacific and Europe on a range of market-shaping M&A transactions. Nick is a member of the Firm’s North American Private Equity Steering Committee.
Nick has substantial experience advising on private equity and cross-border transactions. He has extensive experience with representation and warranty insurance. Recently, Nick has worked on M&A transactions for some of the most prominent private equity funds. He also regularly represents strategic clients in connection with significant M&A and other transactions.
- Fordham University School of Law (JD) (2003)
- University of Maryland (BA) (2000)
Admissions : New York~United States (2004)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised Global Win Capital Corporation, an affiliate of Shanying International Holdings Co., Ltd., in connection with the acquisition of a shuttered paper mill located in Wickliffe, Kentucky, for a total initial investment commitment of USD 166 million.
- Advised a consortium led by hospitality group Jin Jiang International Holdings Co. in connection with its acquisition of the Radisson Hotel Group (consisting of Radisson Holdings Inc. and Radisson Hospitality AB and their subsidiaries) from HNA Group Co Ltd.
- Advised DailyMail GeneralTrust on the sale of EDR business to Silver Lake Partners and Battery Ventures for USD 205 million.
- Advised the members of ReSource Pro LLC on the sale of ReSource Pro LLC to RP Acquisition Company, LLC, an affiliate of DFW Capital Partners.
- Advised private equity fund Altra Investments on the sale of Proenfar S.A.S. and its subsidiaries to Weener Plastic Iberica, S.L.U, a subsidiary of Weener Plastics.
- Advised Avocado Group LLC on the contribution of Avocado Mattress LLC to Brentwood Home Holdings LLC in exchange for a 44% interest in Brentwood Home Holdings LLC.
Rate : $$$