Mr. Nicholas Marcus’ practice focuses on bankruptcy, commercial litigation, business transactions, and outof-court workouts. This work spans across the country, including from Texas to New York. Mr. Marcus has also represented clients in varied industries, such as oil and gas, commercial real estate, and financial services.
Prior to joining Schafer and Weiner, Mr. Marcus attended the University of Michigan Law School where he studied, among other things, bankruptcy, corporate law, and corporate taxation. In law school, Mr. Marcus served as an Executive Board member of the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review as the Journal’s Executive Production Editor.
- State Bar of Michigan, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2017
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2013
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Detroit Bar Association
- Board Member, Barristers Section of the Detroit Bar
Rate : $$$$