Nicholas D. Stellakis’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including a wide variety of general business litigation and appellate litigation. Before joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, he was a law clerk for the Honorable Judith Cowin of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, and the Honorable Christopher Armstrong, Chief Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
Nick received a BA, summa cum laude, from Boston College in 1996 and a JD, magna cum laude, from Boston College Law School in 1999. Nick is admitted to practice in state and federal courts in Massachusetts, the US Courts of Appeals for the First and Third Circuits, and the US Supreme Court.
Nick served as a co-chair of the governing board of the Law Clerks’ Society of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts from 2011 to 2013.
- JD, Boston College Law School, magna cum laude, 1999
- BA, Boston College, summa cum laude, 1996
- US District Court, District of Massachusetts
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- US Supreme Court
- Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Member, Boston Bar Association, 2005–Present
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association, 2005–Present
Rate : $$$$