Nicholas Venetz advises clients on corporate and transactional matters. He focuses on mergers and acquisitions and project finance and development. Nick has helped clients successfully complete deals of all sizes and complexity, from helping entrepreneurs sell their businesses, to negotiating acquisitions and dispositions for large public companies, to representing clients on cross-border transactions.
Nick also guides clients through all phases of the project lifecycle, and has helped his clients arrange development funding and project financing, structure joint ventures, negotiate power purchase agreements and construction agreements, and purchase and sell project companies and project assets.
Nick rounds out his practice by negotiating ISDA swap documentation to hedge interest rate, foreign currency and commodity price exposure. Before he became a lawyer, Nick was an engineer and project manager, where he gained valuable experience in all phases of civil, commercial, and industrial construction.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Experience
- Nick’s mergers and acquisitions experience includes asset and equity deals involving both strategic and financial buyers, and public company mergers and acquisitions.
- Project Development & Finance Experience
- Nick’s project development and finance experience is largely focused on the renewables industry and includes:
- Joint development agreements
- Engineering services agreements
- Interconnection agreements
- Engineering, procurement, and construction agreements
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Washington, 2010
- Montana State University, B.S., 2009
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations : Colorado Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$