Nicholas Warack is an associate in the Seattle office of Davis Wright Tremaine. He concentrates his practice on communications, media, and intellectual property matters, with a focus on technology, advertising, entertainment, and trademarks.
A veteran aviator, Nicholas brings a unique brand of leadership and collaboration as he assists clients with their domestic and global intellectual property and tech transactional needs.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2017
- Flight Instructor, United States Navy, 2012-2017
- Aviation Safety Officer, United States Navy, 2014-2017
- Naval Flight Officer, United States Navy, 2007-2017
- 5th District MI Congressional Staffer, U.S. Congress, Washington, D.C., 2002
Professional & Community Activities:
- Volunteer Rule 9 Attorney, Lawyers Fostering Independence (LFI)
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2017, magna cum laude
- B.A., History, University of Michigan, 2004, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$