Nichole Davis Chollet focuses her practice on trademark, copyright and domain name dispute issues. She has experience in federal trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement litigation, international and domestic clearance work, and Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy matters. She also regularly practices before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
During law school, Ms. Chollet participated in the Irving R. Kaufman Memorial Moot Court Competition at Fordham University and served as a Dean’s Teaching Fellow. She received the Dean’s Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement in Constitutional Law and of the Arthur Bolton Award for Excellence in Brief Writing.
Ms. Chollet was recognized in 2018 and the three years prior as a Georgia “Rising Star” in the area of Intellectual Property by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Represents a leading footwear and apparel manufacturer in trademark litigation and enforcement work.
- Served as lead counsel for Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP in the defense of our client against a trademark infringement suit. The plaintiff voluntarily dismissed the claim after the court denied its motion for preliminary injunction. Procter & Gamble Co. v. Georgia-Pacific Consumer Prods. LP, No. 1:09-cv-00318 (S.D. Ohio Aug. 3, 2009).
- Represents a California-based Fortune 500 multinational corporation that designs and manufactures consumer electronics and computer software products in its trademark portfolio management, anti-counterfeiting, and trademark opposition and enforcement work. Advises the company on brand protection and market development in the United States, Asia and Europe.
- Represents a Fortune 100 multinational corporation in the mail, package, and freight delivery industry in trademark enforcement and licensing work.
- Represented United Pet Group, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of pet products, in trade dress litigation against a competitor. Case settled favorably after we filed for preliminary injunction.
- Represents Flowers Foods Inc., a leading producer of baked goods, and its subsidiaries in various trademark, unfair competition, false advertising, and copyright matters, including litigation before federal district courts and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, as well as trademark clearance and registration projects.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. (2008)with honors, Order of the Coif
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., Political Science and Economics (2005) magna cum laude
- Georgia (2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2009)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2009)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2008)
- Georgia Lower Courts (2008)
- Georgia Court of Appeals (2008)
Rate : $$$$