Nichole Galvin is an attorney in the Business Litigation practice group focusing on commercial and fiduciary litigation in state and federal courts. In her commercial practice, Nichole represents businesses, investors and property owners in a variety of commercial, real estate and contract disputes.
Nichole has particular expertise representing clients in complex, multi-party commercial litigation disputes in federal courts in Maryland, New York and Delaware.
Nichole also represents business owners in the retail petroleum industry advising them on their rights and obligations under the Uniform Commercial Code and the federal Petroleum Marketing Practices Act, negotiating long term supply agreements and litigating disputes involving their supply agreements, including pricing, rebates and related disputes involving their franchises.
In addition to litigation, Nichole also advises clients on land use and zoning matters and represents them in litigation in administrative proceedings in Howard County, Maryland.
Nichole’s fiduciary practice includes representing both fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputes involving trust and estate administration, accountings and contested guardianship proceedings. She has successfully defended trustees and personal representatives in removal proceedings and challenges relating to their administration of trust or estate assets.
Nichole is a native of Baltimore, Maryland, where she earned her J.D. at the University of Baltimore School of Law and graduated magna cume laude in 2002. She is a member of the Heuisler Honor Society.
Before joining the firm, Nichole completed a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Peter B. Krauser, the current Chief Judge of the Court of Special Appeals, Maryland’s intermediate appellate court.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. 2002, Magna Cum Laude, and Member of the Heuisler Honor Society
- Liberty University, B.A. 1995, Business Administration
- Maryland, 2002
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland, 2003
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2013
- Peer Review Committee of the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland, 2014 – Present
- Baltimore City Bar Association: Co-Chair Estate and Trust Committee, 2013 – Present
- Baltimore City Bar Association: Judicial Selection Committee, 2013 – 2014
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member, 2003 – Present
- Women’s Bar Association, Member, 2005 – Present
Rate : $$$