Nick Casper is a Managing Partner at Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook, where he has worked since 2007. As a plaintiffs’ attorney, Nick has been an active participant in the litigation of many of the firm’s largest cases.
These cases involved wrongful death, catastrophic injury, products liability, child sexual abuse, civil rights violations and employment discrimination/harassment. Nick has been lead trial counsel in five civil jury trials in both state and federal court.
In 2015, Nick was the Board President of the Contra Costa County Bar Association and served on the CCCBA Board of Directors from 2011-2016. Prior to that, Nick served as the Chair of the Contra Costa Barristers for two years. He has been on the Board of Governors of the Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers’ Association since 2010.
In 2001, Nick graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a B.A. in Political Science. He went on to attend the University of San Francisco School of Law. During his time there, he received an award for Best Oral Argument in Moot Court as well as the CALI Award for Excellence in Legal Research & Writing. Previously, Nick also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Mark Simons of California’s First District Court of Appeal.
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2007
- California, 2006
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D. – 2006
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, B.A. – 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, President-Elect
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2011 – Present
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers’ Association, Board of Governors, 2010 – Present
- Consumer Attorneys of California, New Lawyers Division Treasurer 2010
- Contra Costa County Barristers Association, Chairperson 2009 & 2010
- State Bar of California, Member, 2006 – Present
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers’ Association, Board of Governors
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2013
Rate : $$$