Nick Fogel’s practice is devoted to helping those who have been injured while working on the job and in the line of duty. In this capacity Nick has extensive courtroom experience handling a wide variety of matters.
In 2010, Nick was selected by Law Week Colorado as one of Colorado’s Up-and-Coming Lawyers, a distinction given to attorneys who are at most in their sixth year of practice and have already accomplished tremendous things professionally and in the community.
Recently, Nick has been selected by the National Trial Lawyers for inclusion in The Top 40 under 40 Association. Membership into The Top 40 under 40 Association is by invitation only and is extended exclusively to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young trial lawyer.
- J.D., 2007, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
- B.A., 2003, University of Colorado, Boulder – International Affairs with an area of emphasis in Mandarin Chinese
- Colorado, 2007
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2008
- The National Trial Lawyers, Member since 2011
- Colorado Judicial Institute, Member since 2010
- Workers’ Compensation Education Association, Member since 2010
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member since 2008
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA), Member since 2008
Rate : $$$$