Nicolas Jampol’s litigation practice focuses on copyright, trademark, right-of-publicity, idea submission, unfair competition, and breach of contract disputes for clients in entertainment, technology, publishing, and music.
His provides litigation, pre-broadcast review, and IP counseling services to clients that create, use, or distribute all forms of content. His pre-broadcast and IP counseling practice includes film, television, podcasts, digital content, books, and art.
Nicolas has devoted significant time to pro bono work on behalf of nonprofit organizations and is the author of several articles on intellectual property, technology, and advertising.
- Lecturer In Law, Legal Writing & Advocacy, USC Gould School of Law, 2013-2014
- Associate, Winston & Strawn LLP, Los Angeles, 2006-2012
Professional & Community Activities:
- Entertainment Law and Intellectual Property Section; Litigation Section – Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Section; Litigation Section – American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2006, cum laude
- B.A., Business Economics, Minor in Accounting, University of California, Los Angeles, 2002, cum laude
Rate : $$$$