Nicolas Morano practices principally in the areas of real estate and corporate law. His goal is to serve clients in a general outside counsel capacity where he can provide practical advice on various legal issues affecting businesses and individuals.
In his real estate practice, he counsels businesses and individuals in purchasing, selling, and leasing transactions, as well as construction, development and other real estate matters. He also has extensive experience in assisting clients with condominium projects and alternative energy projects, particularly wind energy. In his corporate practice, he assists clients in corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- University of Michigan, B.B.A., 2005
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2008
- Michigan, 2008
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Grand Rapids Real Property Law Section Executive Committee
- Past Editor, Dickinson Wright Real Estate Newsletter
Rate : $$$