Nicole Ballante is an attorney in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Nicole focuses her practice on complex litigation matters in business, construction and real estate.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicole was a Legal Extern for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Tennessee and a Criminal Organizations Intern for the Florida Office of the Attorney General.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2016
- Dean’s Scholar
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Organization, Community Service Liaison
- Honor Council
- Moot Court Competition
- Legal Aid Society, Street Law – Site Coordinator
- Law & Business Society
- Florida State University, B.S., Communications Studies, 2013
- Dean’s List
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$