Nicole T. Bowyer is an associate in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Bowyer was born in Los Angeles, CA and moved to Washington, DC to attend Howard University where she majored in political science and minored in the Spanish language.
Thereafter, she relocated to New Orleans, LA where she attended Tulane University and received her Juris Doctor. During her tenure at Tulane University, Ms. Bowyer clerked for the Honorable Judge Botley at the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
She also received a summer associateship at a National law firm where she assisted in the commercial litigation, labor and employment and insurance defense practice areas. Ms. Bowyer has experience representing clients in general liability matters, including but not limited to, personal injury, property defects and other related matters.
In addition to personal injury, Ms. Bowyer has a wide array of experience representing clients in U.S. immigration law. Notably, she has experience representing clients in complex immigration requirements before United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, as well as, certain aspects of removal defense.
- Tulane University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2010
- Howard University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in Spanish, cum laude, 2007
- State Bar Admissions, Louisiana
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Texas Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Louisiana Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$