Nicole Carroll has been practicing law for almost 22 years, she started out in insurance defense work for several large law firms in Dallas representing Fortune 500 companies while practicing family law for 12 of those years. She is a native Texan and has lived in the Dallas/Fort Worth area her entire life.
Ms. Carroll opened her own law firm and transitioned into family law in 2004. “I knew when my children were older I wanted to return to a law firm and the only law firm I wanted to work for was Koons Fuller.
They represented the professionalism, integrity and excellent knowledge of family law that I knew that is where I wanted to work and grow as a lawyer. I had many cases with Koons Fuller through the years and I knew I had to be prepared and on top of my game in those cases because they certainly would be.”
Ms. Carroll is most passionate about navigating clients through the divorce process and using creative solutions to complex issues that work for their particular situation. She strives to help couples resolve their issues smoothly and successfully, while ensuring a solution is tailored to meet the individual needs of each client.
Nicole says “not all families are the same and neither should every divorce.” She also believes in trying to reach the best resolution outside the court room. However, there are some situations and difficult people that make trial necessary to finalize a family law matter and she is just as comfortable in the court room as outside of it.
Ms. Carroll is a great listener and takes her role as the voice of her clients in the courtroom seriously, she knows the value of truly taking the time to understand her clients’ goals and stories.
- Texas A&M School of Law at Texas Wesleyan University, J.D. (1997)
- University of North Texas, Bachelor of Business Administration in Personnel Management
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section (1997)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Supreme Court of Texas (1997)
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- Licensed by the Federal Court of the Northern District Denton County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
Rate : $$$