Nicole Chérie Delgado focuses her practice on litigation with an emphasis on complex commercial litigation, product liability, labor and employment and class actions. Ms. Delgado has trial and arbitration experience in various jurisdictions and tribunals, included the International Chamber of Commerce and the Los Angeles Labor Commissioner’s Office. In addition, she counsels leading domestic and international clients on business and litigation strategy.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Delgado served as a summer associate at a premier California law boutique where she worked on intellectual property litigation pertaining to copyright and trademark law. Her previous experience also includes externships in the Gang Unit of the Orange County District Attorney’s Office and in the Major Crimes Division of the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office.
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Political Science, 2012, cum laude
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2015, Senior Editor of the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Philippine American Bar Association
Rate : $$$