Nicole DeVanon, an associate at Girardi Keese, graduated cum laude from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She received her juris doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law where she graduated with honors and in the top ten percent of her class.
Now in her fourth year at Girardi Keese, Ms. DeVanon specializes in mass torts, premises liability, products liability, insurance bad faith, personal injury, and all aspects of civil litigation.
Currently, Ms. DeVanon is working on a mass tort against Shell Oil in which Girardi Keese represents approximately 2,000 plaintiffs who have had their health and property irreparably damaged. It is always difficult to take on a big corporation but it is immensely rewarding.
She is a member of the Flintridge Sacred Heart alumni board and represents homeless veterans through the Inner City Law Center.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Boulder, Colorado, B.A.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Western Center on Law and Poverty, Advisory Board
Rate : $$$