Nicole S. LeFave represents employers on a variety of employment law issues, including wage and hour, harassment, discrimination and retaliation matters. She has experience representing clients at the trial court level, on appeals, in arbitration and in administrative hearings both in Texas and nationwide.
Before joining Littler, Nicole practiced complex business litigation and employment law, representing corporations, nonprofit organizations and individuals on a wide range of matters on both the plaintiff and defense side.
Nicole also served as a law clerk for the Hon. Gregg Costa, U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of Texas (now Fifth Circuit) and the Hon. Mark Lane, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Texas. These experiences informed her perspective on federal trial court practice.
In law school she served as articles editor for The Review of Litigation and as chief brief writer for her moot court team, competing in the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of Texas, Austin, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Lloyd Lochridge Inn of Court
- Board Member, Austin Diaper Bank
Rate : $$$