Nicole Michelle Gill joined Wingate, Russotti, Shapiro & Halperin as an associate attorney in our negligence department. Ms. Gill spent over seven years at the New York City Law Department Office of the Corporation Counsel defending the City of New York in actions such as police assault, false arrest, negligent supervision, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and labor law.
Following her position as trial attorney with the Corporation Counsel’s Office, she worked with a defense personal injury firm handling aviation accident cases as well as employment discrimination cases and trials.
Nicole has the unique advantage of having been a defense attorney, which provides her with insights into defense trial tactics and thus, how to anticipate and prepare for them. Nicole’s poise and skills make her a formidable trial attorney.
- J.D. , City University of New York School of Law.
- B.A., New York City College
Bar Admission : New York
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of NY
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- Caribbean Attorneys Network
- Bronx Women’s Bar Association
Rate : $$$