Nicole Marie Giuntoli represents entertainment and media clients in a wide variety of transactional matters. Nicole also advises on venture capital and private equity, and has experience in tax law at the federal and international level.
She regularly provides counseling and production legal services to film and television production companies, television networks, documentary producers and others, including Showtime, Magical Elves, Abso Lutely, and Rockingham.
Productions include “The Affair,” “Cold Justice,” “Criminal Confessions,” “I’m Dying Up Here,” “Justin Willman Show”, and “Mutant Powers.” She counsels clients, including emerging growth organizations and startups, on regulatory compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Associate, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Palo Alto, Calif., 2014-2016
- Associate, Ernst and Young, San Jose, Calif., 2013-2014
- Summer Associate, Ritholz, Levy, Sanders, Chidekel, & Fields LLP, New York, N.Y., 2011
- Business and Legal Affairs Intern, Universal Music Group Business Affairs, Interscope Label Group, New York, N.Y., 2010-2011
- Business and Legal Affairs Intern, Sony Music Entertainment Business Affairs, RCA/JIVE Label Group, New York, N.Y., 2010
Professional & Community Activities:
- Junior League San Francisco
- Georgetown University Alumni Admissions Program
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2013
- J.D., University of Southern California Law School, 2012
- Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- Clinical Intern, Intellectual Property and Technology Law Clinic
- B.A., History, Georgetown University, 2007, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$