Ms. Nicole Necklas Soraruf represents financial institutions, equipment and leasing companies and other lenders in a range of commercial transactions including the financing of transportation assets such as aircraft.
Ms. Necklas Soraruf helps clients with the structuring, negotiation, documentation, due diligence and closing of commercial lending transactions.
She reviews and analyzes lender title policies and surveys, land record documents, covenants, easements and due diligence items. She handles real estate sale agreements and commercial leases.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2010, summa cum laude
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, B.A., 2006
Professional Background :
- Associate, Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chtd.
- Judicial Clerk, the Honorable Judge Michael J. Finifter, Baltimore County Circuit Court
- Law Clerk, Baltimore City Law Department
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Judge Nancy V. Alquist, United States Bankruptcy Court
Rate : $$$