Nicole King is an associate in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s Business Services, Real Estate and Environmental practice groups, where she assists businesses in corporate, commercial real estate and financial matters.
Nicole represents public and closely-held businesses and non-profit organizations in all aspects of their operations, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions and leasing, contracts and corporate governance matters. Nicole also advises developers in the development, construction and financing of developments.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven Bar Association
- Fairfield Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Iona College, B.A., 2008 ~ cum laude
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 2013
Rate : $$$$