Nicole Yasemin Liew is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office. She represents corporate clients in the financial services and communications sectors on a diverse array of immigration matters, including nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence and citizenship.
While in law school, Nicole was a Law Clerk at Fragomen’s Boston office. She also served as the Co-Chapter Director of the International Refugee Assistance Project at Northeastern University School of Law, where she assisted refugees with the resettlement process.
Prior to law school, Nicole lived and worked in Singapore, the Philippines, Turkey, Canada and Malaysia.
Nicole speaks English and Turkish.
- Assisted multinational clients with the preparation of H-1B, L-1, O-1 and EB-1 petitions, as well as Requests for Evidence.
- Advised clients on employment-based immigration, including U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.
- Northeastern University School of Law | J.D., 2017
- University of Toronto | B.A., 2013, honors
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$