Nicole Zaworska is an associate in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen, where she is a member of the Corporate Practice Group. Nicole’s practice includes representation of private and public companies and individuals in a broad range of business and real estate matters, as well as in litigation in state and federal trial courts and on appeal.
During law school, Nicole served as a Teaching Assistant and as the Marketing Editor for the Stetson Law Review. Nicole was awarded the Maria G. Martin Award for Legal Ethics and the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Stetson Law Review, Marketing Editor and Pro Bono Chair
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research & Writing I and Legal Research & Writing II
- Honors Program
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- Maria G. Martin Award for Legal Ethics
- Outstanding New Associate Award given by the Stetson Law Review
- Book Awards in Research and Writing II, Secured Transactions, Federal Income Tax I, and Mergers and Acquisitions
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2014
Rate : $$$