Nicolette Corso Vilmos focuses her practices in the areas of complex business litigation, including bankruptcy, intellectual property, banking law, lender liability, shareholder and business disputes, real estate workouts, non-compete litigation, and landlord-tenant matters.
Her bankruptcy and creditors’ right practice includes representation of secured lenders, purchasers of assets from troubled companies, fiduciaries, creditors’ committees and other stakeholders in multi-party disputes and reorganizations.
In the area of intellectual property, she has litigation experience in state and federal courts and has represented clients in cases relating to patent infringement, trademark infringement, trade dress infringement, copyright infringement, anti-cybersquatting, theft of trade secrets, unfair competition, computer fraud and abuse act, deceptive and unfair trade practices, tortious interference, breach of contract and/or breach of restrictive covenants and other related claims.
- Stetson University College of Law, JD, cum laude (2000)
- Stetson University, BA, cum laude (1998)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Regularly counsels her clients on the enforcement and defense of their intellectual property rights at the state, federal, and appellate levels
- Counsels her lender and investor clients in the area of intellectual property by protecting, acquiring, and selling these valuable assets during bankruptcy proceedings
- Advises clients on the implementation of privacy and data breaches, including implementing breach notification, mitigation, and corrective action strategies
- Experienced in the resolution of commercial landlord-tenant disputes, representing developers, several national retail owners, and other operators and owners of commercial property
- IWIRC Florida Network, Board Member (2016-Present)
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Member and Former Board Member (2012-2017), Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association
- Member, OCBA IP Committee
- Member, ABI Southwest Advisory Board
- Member, Past Board of Directors and President’s Society, March of Dimes Central Florida Chapter
- Former Board Member, Harbor House
Rate : $$$