Nikhita Godiwala counsels clients on corporate transactions and matters of corporate governance. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, securities matters, corporate governance, venture capital and private equity matters and general business matters.
Before moving to New York, Nikhita practiced as an associate in the corporate and securities group at a global law firm in her hometown of Phoenix, Arizona.
While in law school, Nikhita served as an in-house legal extern for the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona. She also served as a risk management and corporate compliance intern for the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Executive board member, American Liver Foundation
- Member, North American South Asian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Donor Network of Arizona
- Washington University in St. Louis, J.D., 2015
- University of Arizona, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
Rate : $$$