For over 19 years, Attorney Nikki Jacobson has been a dedicated advocate for the injured and immigrants from all over the world. She has focused her practice of law exclusively on workers’ compensation, personal injury and immigration law.
Ms. Jacobson began her legal career in 1997 after earning her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law and her admission to The State Bar of California. She is a highly respected and involved member of the legal community. As a committed Los Angeles lawyer, Ms. Jacobson continues to be a strong advocate and ally.
Ms. Jacobson is also a Professor of Law at West Los Angeles College, a regular guest speaker and a valued member of a number of legal organizations.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, J.D. – May, 1997
- California State University, Northridge, California, B.A. – June, 1994
- California State Bar, 1997
- Supreme Court of California, 1997
- Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 2016
Rate : $$$