The same stamina and mental strength that nudges Nikki L. Morris forward as a marathon runner, also drives her developing litigation practice. She takes a focused approach: Nikki tirelessly conducts research, analyzes facts and strategizes decisions, determined to achieve the best possible results. That sense of purpose does more than just endear her to clients. It also fuels their cases to the finish line.
- Drafted successful motion for summary judgement and prepared affidavit in support; researched liability of limited partnerships and corporations where parties have complex corporate structure.
- Examined challenge to Arkansas constitutional provision prohibiting gay marriage.
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, 2015, summa cum laude; Bowen Scholar; UALR Law Review, Associate Notes Editor; Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- B.A., Texas A&M University, 2010, summa cum laude
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$