Nikki Skolnekovich is skilled in financial institution litigation and handling cases of compliance in state and federal courts. Nikki counsels financial institutions on compliance and litigation matters, including federal and state consumer protection and consumer finance matters. She also maintains an active pro bono practice.
- Advised national mortgage servicer in Telephone Consumer Protection Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act litigation matters.
- Advised auto lending and financial institutions on compliance matters under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Truth in Lending Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Defended financial institutions in litigation and contested matters asserting violations of the automatic stay and discharge injunction.
- JD, The University of Alabama School of Law, magna cum laude, Managing Editor, Alabama Civil Rights & Civil Liberties Law Review, 2018
- BA, University of South Florida, 2014
Rate : $$$$