Nikki Smith is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she practices corporate and securities law. Nikki works with both public and private companies on general corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, venture financings, and strategic transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nikki was an associate at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP in New York, where she was named Milbank’s Diversity Scholar in 2012.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2013
- B.A., Economics and Urban Studies, Brown University, 2010
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Participant, New York City Bar Associate Leadership Institute
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
Rate : $$$