Nikole M. Kingston represents a broad range of clients, including start-up, emerging growth, and Fortune 500 companies, as well as private equity firms, individual shareholders, owners, and principals. She counsels companies with operations and interests in numerous industries, from health care and technology, to general consumer products, with a focus on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
Nikole also has experience in the food and agriculture sectors. Nikole understands the importance of delivering speedy and accurate solutions that are in line with her clients’ business goals. To protect their interests, she identifies issues for each transaction—helping her clients weigh the pros and cons—and actively works on fostering the partnerships required for a successful M&A transaction.
Nikole assists buyers and sellers in transactions such as leveraged buyouts (LBOs), stock and/or asset sales, carve-out acquisitions and dispositions, and mergers. Nikole also has a general corporate practice, advising clients on securities law compliance, public reporting, and general corporate governance.
- Represented CoreLogic in each of its acquisitions of Marshall & Swift/Boeckh, Mercury Network, LLC and FNC Holding Company, Inc.
- Represented Edwards Lifesciences in its acquisition of Valtech Cardio Ltd.
- Represented Seidler Equity Partners in its acquisition of Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, Inc.
- Represented Skyworks Solutions, Inc. in its acquisition of Avnera Corporation.
- Represented Bourns Inc. in each of its acquisition of Komatsulite Mfg. Co. LTD and of certain assets from Transtek Magnetics.
- Represented Sun Healthcare Group in the restructuring of its business into two separate public companies (Sun Healthcare Group and Sabra Health Care REIT).
- Representing Western Digital in multiple public and private company acquisitions.
- Represented Andrews Petroleum, Inc., in its sale to Plains LPG Services, L.P.
- Represented Automobile Club of Southern California in a number of corporate and other governance-related matters.
- Represented Five Crowns Capital in its acquisition of Mob Scene, LLC.
- Represented Napster, Inc., in its sale to Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Represented Sportsman’s Warehouse in numerous acquisitions and general corporate matters.
- Represented Stremicks Heritage Foods in multiple acquisitions and general corporate matters.
- Represented Targus in its acquisition of Sena Cases.
- Represented Tween Brands, Inc., in its sale to The Dress Barn, Inc.
- Chapman University, J.D.: magna cum laude; Distinguished Graduate Award; Staff Editor and Editor-in-Chief, Chapman Law Review
- Northern Arizona University, B.A.: magna cum laude; honors
Rate : $$$$