Nina lacher is member of Franken & Lacher PA. Areas of practices : adoption, agreements, appeals, bankruptcy chapter 7, civil litigation, civil rights, collections, commercial litigation, condominium, copyright, corporate, discrimination, divorce, estate planning, guardianship, landlord tenant, legal malpractice, medical malpractice, personal injury, probate, real estate closings, real estate foreclosure, securities litigation, trusts, and wrongful death.
Areas of practice as a legal assistant for Charles D. Franken, P.A: research for all areas of civil practice, preparing motions, preparing memorandums of law and appeal briefs and replies.
- University of Florida August 2002-May 2006 Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Nova Southeastern University- Shepard Broad Law Center August 2007-May 2010 Juris Doctorate
- Member of Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity
- Florida State Courts, District Court of Appeals
- Florida Supreme Court since 2010
- Member of the Federal Bar.
Rate : $$$$