Nicki Locker is the securities litigation practice group leader at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. An experienced litigator, Nicki has represented companies and their officers and directors in more than 100 shareholder class actions and derivative suits throughout the United States.
Nicki also has substantial experience in corporate internal investigations and SEC investigations and enforcement proceedings. She has advised numerous boards and special committees in internal investigations regarding accounting improprieties, FCPA violations, stock option backdating, insider trading, off-label marketing, and embezzlement.
Nicki has represented over 20 companies in government investigations and has served as personal counsel to dozens of executives and directors in SEC matters.
Nicki was honored as a “BTI Client Service All-Star” for 2016 and was selected by the 2007-2018 editions of Chambers USA as one of the top securities litigator.
Nicki has been at the firm since 1985. Among other leadership roles, she has served as a member of the firm’s Policy Committee and Board Nominating Committee and chair of the Partner Nominating Committee.
After graduating from Stanford Law School in 1984, Nicki clerked for the Honorable Anthony Kennedy of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Nicki has been at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati since 1985.
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1984
- B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies, Yale University, 1980
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Stanford Law School Board of Visitors, 2004, 2005, 2006
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Rate : $$$