Nina Kumar is a partner in the Nashville office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. She concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial transactions, real estate, bond finance, and healthcare.
Ms. Kumar routinely advises clients on acquisitions and dispositions. Additionally, she represents hospitals, physician practices, and other healthcare providers in corporate, regulatory and compliance matters, medical staff concerns, physician practice formations, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and contract negotiations.
She routinely provides advice on mergers, acquisitions, financing and day-to-day operations to hospitals, physician practice groups, dental practice groups, ambulatory surgery centers, and dialysis centers.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, JD
- University of Saint Andrews, Scotland, MA, International Relations
Admissions : Tennessee
Clerkships : Law Clerk, The Honorable Holly M. Kirby, Tennessee Court of Appeals
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Lawyers Association for Women
- Nashville Health Care Council
- First United Methodist Church, Springfield, Tenn., Trustee & Member of Church Council
- Vanderbilt University Law School Alumni Interviewer
- Young Leaders Council
- Junior League of Nashville
Rate : $$$