Nithya Amaraneni works with clients on a mix of real estate matters related to leasing, purchasing and finance projects. Nithya offers counsel and helps nationwide real estate clients on a wide range of issues relating to all aspects of real estate law.
Her practice focuses on commercial real estate leasing; acquisitions; dispositions; and development of land, buildings and renewable energy projects. She has experience working with major local and national clients on leasing from both the landlord and tenant perspectives.
She also has experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and other related documentation on behalf of retailers, restaurants, landlords and developers. Further, Nithya has counseled clients and problem-solved on unique title and survey issues.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Nithya was a corps member with Teach for America and taught kindergarten at a school in South Louisiana, one of the most economically poor regions in the state. She continues to work with children through various volunteer opportunities.
Representative Matters :
- Represented a national restaurant chain in the purchase and/or ground lease of land for the development of new retail locations throughout the United States.
- Counseled a major corporation on reacquiring land it lost in a prior tax sale and helped resolve all title issues in relation to the repurchase of the land.
- Represented a public utility holding company and its renewable energy subsidiary in connection with the acquisition of solar and wind projects in Texas, Oklahoma and Maine.
- Assisted the borrower in the financing of an $18 million loan for the development of a mixed-use stadium project.
- Represented a data center developer in the acquisition and development of 44 acres of land containing up to 440,000 square feet of data center space.
Professional and Community Involvement : South Asian Bar Association
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2017, Director in Chief, Emory Mock Trial Team, 2016-2017
- Emory University, B.A., 2011
COURT ADMISSIONS : Georgia Superior Courts
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$