Njeri is especially well-versed in emerging technologies, such as blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and has served as a panelist on the subject at industry-leading conferences.
- Advised clients about and drafted and reviewed terms and conditions, winner affidavits and associated documents for sweepstakes, contests and promotions.
- Drafted documents and supported successful transactions involving major multinational food services corporations for the franchising and development of more than 400 individual franchise locations in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Prepared and co-presented a webinar to more than 80 attendees through the Association of National Advertisers introducing blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and examining their potential applications in the advertising industry.
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- Association of Black Women Attorneys
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2016; Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, Acquisitions Editor; Legal Information Institute Supreme Court Bulletin, Managing Editor
- B.S., Business Administration, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2013, with Highest Honors
Admissions : New York
Rate : $$$