Nneka Obiokoye focuses her practice on corporate transactional and energy law. Her past experience includes project finance, oil and gas law, electricity and alternative energy generation and distribution, international commercial law, contract drafting and negotiation.
Nneka’s Energy sector experience translates across various stages of oil and gas transactions including upstream, midstream and downstream transactions, electricity regulation, asset sale transactions, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Nneka also helps multinational clients navigate various issues arising in relation to cross border transactions including corporate governance, FCPA issues, choice of law issues, project finance, drafting and review of applicable project documents.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Nneka worked as an Associate Attorney in the Energy and Project Finance Group of Adepetun Caxton-Martins Agbor & Segun, in Lagos, Nigeria. She also worked at the Rensch Law Office in Rapid City, SD, where she assisted with corporate and commercial transactions, and at the New York University School of Law, as a Research Associate.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D., 2017
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., International Business Regulation, Litigation and Arbitration, 2012
- University of Nigeria Faculty of Law, LL.B., 2006 with Honors
- New York
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Institute for Energy Law, Young Energy Professionals, Member
Rate : $$$