Noa L. Clark is a partner in Pillsbury’s Real Estate practice and based in the San Francisco office. Noa advises clients on all aspects of real estate transactional law, including development, acquisition, joint ventures, operation, leasing, financing, disposition and related transactions and involves office, industrial, retail, multifamily residential and mixed use properties.
Noa represents owners and developers of major office, retail, multifamily residential and mixed-use projects in conjunction with construction projects and land use, planning and governmental approvals.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing owner on engineering, procurement and construction of a wind-powered electrical generation facility consisting of approximately 34 wind turbines in California.
- Representing seller in the disposition of office campuses containing over 400,000 rentable square feet in Cupertino, Calif.
- Representing tenant in a warehouse and distribution center build-to-suit lease for over 670,000 square feet of space.
- Representing tenants and landlords in construction of tenant improvements.
- Representing owner in connection with the design and construction of a Class A high-rise office building.
- Representing nonprofit on various construction and design matters in connection with the development, management and construction of improvements on public and private land.
- Assisting property owner in obtaining entitlements for a high-rise project in San Francisco.
- Assisting property owners in obtaining entitlement extensions for planned high-rise office buildings in downtown Oakland.
- Member, the Young Leaders Group Steering Committee for the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, San Francisco Planning and Urban Association (SPUR).
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Business Economics, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2003
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$