Noah Hampson is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office. Before joining the Firm, Mr. Hampson served as the law clerk for Chief Judge Catherine J. Furay of the US Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Wisconsin. In law school, he was the editor-in-chief of the Boston College International & Comparative Law Review.
Mr. Hampson advises sponsors and investors on all aspects of the negotiation, formation, and operation of domestic and offshore private equity funds, real estate funds, and fund-of-funds. He also has significant experience with secondary transactions, co-investments, joint ventures, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Boston College Law School (J.D. cum laude) (2012)
- Emory University (B.A. History & Political Science) (2006)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association – Member
- World Sport Chicago – Member, Associate Board
Rate : $$$