Noah K. Kornblith advises clients across a broad range of US and cross-border M&A transactions, including mergers, tender and exchange offers, as well as stock and asset acquisitions, capital markets, and other strategic transactions.
He represents public and private corporations, private equity funds, financial advisors, and boards of directors in various sectors, including technology, health care, and life sciences.
Noah also advises clients on federal securities laws compliance, corporate governance matters, anti-takeover measures, and venture capital investments.
- Representation of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. in its acquisition of NeuroLogica Corp., a leading designer, developer and manufacturer of computed tomography (CT) machines, including its world class portable CT scanners.
- Representation of Dell Inc. in its acquisition of Clerity Solutions, Inc., a leading global provider of application modernization services for transitioning to cloud computing and other modern architectures.
- Representation of China Kanghui Holdings, a China-based medical device company organized as a Cayman Islands exempted company with American Depositary Shares (ADSs) listed on the NYSE, in its $816 million acquisition by Medtronic, Inc., structured as a merger under Cayman Islands law.
- Representation of Montage Technology Group Limited, a Cayman Islands exempted company with shares listed on Nasdaq, in its $693 million acquisition by Shanghai Pudong Science and Technology Investment Co., a wholly state owned enterprise in the People’s Republic of China.
- Representation of Exar Corporation in:
- its $223 million acquisition of Integrated Memory Logic Limited, a Cayman Islands company listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange, structured as a tender offer followed by a second step merger.
- its acquisition of Stretch, Inc.
- its acquisition of Cadeka Microcircuits for a combination of cash, Exar stock and an earn-out.
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D.: magna cum laude; Thurston Society; Editor, Hastings International and Comparative Law Review
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, B.A., Political Science
- Honorable Sandra B. Armstrong, US District Court, Northern District of California
- Honorable Curtis E.A. Karnow, Superior Court of California
Rate : $$$