Noel Bishop is Of Counsel in the firm’s Corporate and Securities practice group. Ms. Bishop focuses her practice on both public and private companies in corporate finance, securities, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate governance matters, and investment law.
She has also experience in banking & financial services, lender liability, and litigation. Prior to attending law school, Noel was a Financial Advisor for Merrill Lynch for where she gained extensive experience in market practices, financial instruments, and investment management.
Since joining the firm, Noel has expanded her practice and developed expertise in corporate finance, securities, corporate governance and FINRA compliance matters. Noel regularly counsels clients regarding:
- Regular ’34 Act filings and compliance for publically-traded companies, including Annual, Quarterly and Current Reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K;
- Entity governance documents, such as bylaws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and buy-sell agreements;
- Private offering issues, including fund formation, offering memorandums, required SEC filings, and compliance with blue sky laws;
- Mergers and acquisitions and joint venture relationships;
- Private securities offerings under Regulation D, fund formation, capital raising, and acquisition and disposition of portfolio companies issues for private equity and venture capital funds;
- Drafting revisions to limited partnership agreements;
- Securities compliance and registration requirements under the Dodd-Frank Act, Investment Advisors Act, and related SEC Rules for private equity and venture capital fund manager;
- Blue Sky compliance matters for public bond issuers and underwriter.
- Rutgers University,B.A., Political Science, 2010
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- American Bar Association
- Washington Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- George W. Crawford Bar Association
- Previously FINRA Series 7 and FINRA Series 66 licensed
Rate : $$$