Nolan T. McKeever is establishing his practice as a transactional attorney and has experience assisting with commercial real estate and M&A transactions. As a result of his years of experience representing small businesses in transactional business matters locally and in Central America, Nolan offers clients a unique perspective, focusing on streamlining daily business operations while developing creative methods to expand businesses in a cost-efficient manner.
- Prepares ground leases, office leases and closing documentation for hospitals, medical office buildings and other healthcare facilities.
- Drafts contracts and documents for corporate mergers and real estate acquisitions and dispositions, including organizational charts, transfer and access agreements, services agreements, corporate bylaws, operating agreements, non-competition agreements, closing checklists and amendments.
- Assisted a Nicaraguan seed-product manufacturer with improving efficiency of daily business operations and understanding the legal implications of various Food and Drug Administration guidance documents in conjunction with their business plan and international expansion goals.
- American Bar Association
- Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta
Community : Soccer in the Streets: Volunteer/Coach (2017)
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, 2017; Wake Forest Journal of Law & Policy, Editorial Staff; CALI Award-Winner: Commercial Leasing and Copyright & the Music Industry; Deacons Lead Association; Class Representative
- B.A., Emory University, 2014; cum laude
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$