Ms. Nora E. Wolf focuses her practice on various aspects of mass tort litigation in the areas of medical device and pharmaceutical products. Prior to joining Gibbons, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Virginia A. Long, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Ms. Wolf was also an associate at another large New Jersey law firm, where she was a member of the Products Liability, Mass Tort and Toxic Tort practice group. Her prior practice specifically focused on the defense of manufacturers of pelvic mesh and orthopaedic products.
Through the course of her practice, Ms. Wolf has developed extensive experience representing clients in federal and multiple state court jurisdictions, including coordination of pleading, discovery and motion practice, preparing witnesses for depositions, mediation, and trial support.
Ms. Wolf volunteers her time with New Jersey SEEDS and is a fundraiser for her high school, The Peddie School, and her college, The College of William & Mary.
- Wake Forest University School of Law(J.D.)
- Scholastic Honors List
- CALI Award for Excellence – Civil Rights Remedies
- Articles Editor, Wake Forest Business and Intellectual Property Law Journal
- Member, Black Law Students Association
- College of William & Mary (B.A., with high honors)
- Chair, William & Mary Undergraduate Honor Council
- Member, Omicron Delta Kappa
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES : New Jersey State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$