O’Banion Williams III’s experience includes all aspects of real estate projects in the energy industry. His practice focuses on real estate projects in the energy area, including pipelines, chemical plants, refineries, petroleum storage and rail terminals, gas storage, coal plants and mining interests and other industrial facilities.
O’Banion has thirty years of experience representing issuers and underwriters in master limited partnership transactions. His MLP experience includes asset acquisitions and drop down transactions, mergers, title analysis and all related real property issues involved in the formation and growth of public partnerships.
- Represented private equity client on all aspects of real estate acquisition of twelve petroleum storage terminals in five states
- Represented underwriters in initial public offering on all real estate aspects of conveyancing and title analysis for three pipeline gathering systems, underground storage, rail and truck terminals in North Dakota
- Represented private equity client on all aspects of real estate acquisition of fifteen petroleum storage terminals in Pennsylvania
- Represented multiple public energy company clients in real estate aspects of acquisitions and dispositions of crude, gas and product pipeline systems, treating and processing plants across the U.S.
- Represented private equity client in connection with all real estate related to power plant in Mississippi.
- Represented public energy clients in connection with refinery acquisitions in Wyoming, Kansas and Houston Ship Channel locations
- JD, St. Mary’s University School of Law, Phi Delta Phi, St. Mary’s Law Journal, Senior Associate Editor, 1983
- BA, Texas Tech University, 1979
- Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$