Olaoluwaposi (Posi) O. Oshinowo represents management in labor and employment law matters in state and federal courts and before state and federal administrative agencies. His employment litigation experience includes advising clients in matters related to unfair labor practice charges, enforcing non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, protecting against the misappropriation of trade secrets, and defending claims of wrongful discharge, failure to hire, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
Posi also represents and advises management in matters involving compliance with federal and state labor and employment laws, including compliance with the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and best practices for hiring, assessing, disciplining, and terminating employees. Prior to joining Littler, Posi worked at a national firm where he practiced labor and employment law, immigration law, and commercial litigation.
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 2012
- B.S., Northwestern State University
- Virginia Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Richmond Bar Association
- Member, Old Dominion Bar Association
- Member, John Marshall American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$