Olga A. Bograd focuses her practice on employment litigation disputes, including defense of employers under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and state discrimination laws.
While in law school, Olga served as an articles editor for the SMU Law Review, and a summer clerk for the Honorable Kerry Fitzgerald of the Texas Fifth District Court of Appeals. Before attending law school, Olga worked as a copy editor for the Houston Chronicle.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, JD, cum laude, 2011
- Texas Christian University, BA, magna cum laude, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Associate Member, Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court, 2013-2014
- Law Student Member, William ‘Mac’ Taylor American Inn of Court, 2010-2011
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$